Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Laid P.3 Cock Ring






Representing some of the very best in new sex toy design, Laid is a new Norway-based company from whom we're expecting great things; be among the first to get on board! - Babeland




Packaging:   In the mail was a classy and luxurious looking white box which held the Laid P.3 Cock Ring in a foam piece.  You take the foam piece out and behind that was the user manual and a sample size of Water Based Lube.




How to Use:  You're suppose to lube the Laid P.3 Cock Ring on the inside as well as his cock before a hard on but we're talking a horny man so more than likely, he already has a hard on. This is fine because I just lubed up my husbands cock as well as the Laid P.3 Cock Ring and it worked out just fine.  Once its slipped onto the very bottom of the shaft of the penis, you can position the chubby part on top of the cock or on the underside by the balls.  The Laid P.3 Cock Ring aids in a longer & harder erection.  My husband says he didn't notice much of a difference in use.  He did have a longer to keep erection, but I don't see how much harder he can get.  He's young and fresh, so a softer hard on is impossible.  For my side, while my husband was jamming inside of me, I can feel the chubby part hit against my perineum.
Please, never leave the Laid P.3 Cock Ring {or any other cock ring} on for more than 20 minutes.  You might end up with some troubles.  The longest my husband wore this was 15 minutes.  





Type of Lube:  Water based lube is the ONLY lube you should use with the Laid P.3 Cock Ring.  This cock ring came with a sample size of water based lube already in the back of the foam insert.  The lube is enough to last us about 7 uses.



Materials:  Silky Soft Silicone Cock Ring?  Oh yes!  The feel is so luxurious!  I had never felt anything so amazing wrapped around my husbands penis.  The material is slightly stretchy, as in ... about 1/2 inch give. The only downfall with silicone is, it grabs onto dust and hair!  I took the Laid P.3 Cock Ring out of his box and about 3 minutes later, it trapped in dust.  Maybe our place is oober fucking dusty or something, so I won't blame it on the cock ring.  Because, if you read about Silicone, its not suppose to grab onto dust at all.  Maybe I better send my naked husband around the house with a duster.  mmmmmmmm ...



Cleaning / Care:  Since the Laid P.3 Cock Ring is made out of Silicone, you're better off using a sex toy cleaner or water / antibacterial soap.  You can also boil it in water for 3 minutes or toss it on the top rack of the dish washer.  So easy to care for!  After you're done using, you can put it right back in the box that came with the cock ring.

Scent / Taste:  There is zero scent or taste.

Weight / Size:   At 2 1/2" tall and 2" wide {outside diameter}, this is a pretty small toy.  The inside diameter where the cock slips through is 1 1/2".  Like I said, the silicone is slightly stretchy at about 1/2", giving the diameter about 2".  My husband's penis girth is pretty wide so only his cock fit through the ring.  We tried to somehow manage slipping his balls through but it wasn't a good idea.  For some men, that might be an okay idea?  It depends on your girth.

Price:  $31.00 and you can get Blue & Currant.  Wait, what color is Currant?  Like a really dark red or purple?  Oh now that would of been really sexy! I might need to order another one just to own Currant!

Rating:  4/5  I love this cock ring!  It won't be the first one we gravitate towards though because we love lots of vibrating toys.  But, as far as price, care, feel, looks and luxury ... I give the Laid P.3 Cock Ring a spot high on my list of favorite cock rings! I love how its stretchy enough to fit tight, but not loose enough where it just falls off.

Where to Buy:  Babeland.  This Laid P.3 Cock Ring has a 1 yr. warranty against breakage and defects.  Honestly, this is so well made and sturdy that I can see a 10 yr. warranty and it would still be in perfect condition!

How much does your man / yourself love cock rings?  What are your favorite kinds?  Any features that are a must have?  










0 comments:

Post a Comment