Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Edible Body Chocolate!!





I received a 2oz jar of Babeland Edible Body Chocolate for review.  My first instinct was to take in a tiny bit and do a taste test.  The first thing I noticed was coconut & vanilla and it reminded me of my all time favorite candy bar, Mounds.  *drools*  My husband had to take this jar away from me before I would eat it all!!! This stuff isn't like the cheap crap I have used in the past that fucking sucks! The stuff I had used before would come out watery and taste like shitty old dollar store candy.  I'll take a Mounds anytime of the day.  My husband isn't a fan of this but he didn't lick it off of me =]

Use:  We don't have any "brushes" to apply this with so I used my fingers to apply to my husband.  With our hot steamy bodies, I took my finger and mixed around the chocolate.  Applied to desired areas to "eat" and thoroughly enjoyed.  =]  The edible body chocolate spread on smoothly and easily.  It did not trickle down his body like something watery.  This was a sensual experience for us and we will be needing the 4oz jar soon enough!



Ingredients:  Sugar, Organic Cocoa Powder, Safflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Vanilla.
Since everything is so sexually delicious,  this Edible Body Chocolate has a shelf life of 18 months.  But who in their right mind will take 18 months to use this addicting organic, vegan, dark chocolate love spread?

Price:  2oz -  $12
4oz -  $22
It seems pretty spendy.  I can just imagine melting some chocolate and using it in that way.  But I don't have time for that.  Plus the packaging is super mysteriously sexy in a way.  Melting chocolate in the microwave is not sexy for me and I'm sure a plain candy bar will get hard after a minute.  The Babeland Edible Body Chocolate obviously stays smooth and creamy and will not dry out.  Hence the $$.  Plus, you won't need the whole jar.  The 2oz jar will last us about a month OR more!  Totally worth the money =]

Rating:  5/5

Where to Buy:  Babeland

I have to mention ... This would be the PERFECT GIFT to give at a bachelorette party!! Now that its wedding season, there will be lots of opportunities for us ladies to attend our friends'/ family bachelorette parties.  This is a MUST HAVE!!! I would defiantly buy this as a gift for a family member.  I think its discreet enough to show off <3

1 comments:

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

Post a Comment